- Start the day at the starting line of the Cadre 5K Goat Gallop! The morning run is a sure fire way to get fired up for the upcoming barbecue competitions.
- Who will be deemed king of the ‘que? One hundred and seventy-five teams will try to become champion. Foodies can also look forward to the Mystery Meat challenge and a barbecue goat lunch!
- Children’s games will keep tots entertained, while the grown-ups vie for victory in horseshoe and washer tournaments.
- Music and More: It’s not just BBQ sauce that will spice up this shindig! Get ready for some tasty musical sets from country crooners Luke Olson and Gary P. Nunn. If you want to move your feet to the beat of Texas tunes, scoot your boots during the street dance!
- Shopping: Browse for a souvenir of your stay in Brady among a bevy of arts and crafts booths.
When: September 3 – 4, 2010
Where: Richards Park in Brady.
For more information:
- visit www.bradytx.com
Photo courtesy Brady Chamber of Commerce