Texas Crab Festival, Crystal Beach, TX, May 11 – 13, 2012
The Galveston County community of Crystal Beach invite seafood-loving sightseers to enjoy three days of family fun at the 27th annual Texas Crab Festival.
- If you think you would be a sensation acting like a crustacean, sign up for the Crab Legs Contest. Contestants can range in age from toddler to 25 years old.
- Cheer for the Fidos who are hoping to be the ‘wiener’ of the Texas Crab Fest Wiener Dog Nationals.
- Aim for victory in the Washers Tournament.
- Move your feet to the beat in the Texas Two-Step Contest.
- If you have a hunger for culinary competitions, check out the Crab Cook-Off.
Guests at the fest will enjoy a musical gumbo of country, rock and zydeco tunes as the following bands take the stage:
Jobe Wilson Band
Jaime Talbert Band
Walt Wilkins and The Mystiqueros with Tommy Alverson
- Let your inner child come out to play on the rides at the Carnival Midway.
- Tiny festival attendees can be entertained for free all day at Stage B.
- Mull over merchandise displayed at vendor booths.
When: May 11 – 13, 2012
Where: Gregory Park at Hwy 87 Bolivar Peninsula, Crystal Beach
For more information:
Photo Credit: ClipArt