Foodies with a hunger for discovering the best dishes that The Big D has to offer can embark on a culinary quest at the 26th annual Taste of Dallas, a showcase of cuisine that has all the right ingredients for three days worth of epicurean excitement.
- Variety is the spice of life for attendees who will sample selections from the menus of master chefs and cooks from over 60 restaurants. Tastings are priced between $1 and $3.
- If you savor sampling in an elegant indoor setting, purchase a ticket for Taste of the Town, which will feature fine fare from 15 upscale eateries.
- Have a hankering for grub on the go? Check out the mobile menus at Taste Curbside, a sampling of the best food trucks in North Texas.
- As you drink in the atmosphere at Fair Park sip on suds poured at the Taste Tavern, where more than 100 beers and 50 wines will be available for sampling.
- If the palate-pleasing presentation whets your appetite for concocting a kitchen creation of your own, the recipe for culinary success can be found at the Chef Demonstrations.
- Purchase everything from pots and pans to spice and sauces at the Culinary Marketplace.
- While chefs prepare nourishment for the body, artisans will provide sustenance for the soul at the Artists & Crafter’s Enclave.
- An array of musical acts will serve up a heaping helping of tasty tunes during the three-day event, including Live 80, Le Freak, Def Leppard tribute band Hysteria and AC/DC/ tribute band Back in Black.
- Having fun at Taste of Dallas is as easy as pie for little ones, who can play on bounce houses, giant slides and interactive games, make a new furry friend at the petting zoo and much more at Kids Taste Town.
When: July 13 – 15, 2012
Where: Fair Park at 3600 Grand Avenue in Dallas
For more information:
- visit www.tasteofdallas.org
Photo credit: Taste of Dallas