Moulton Town and Country Jamboree, July 26 – 29, 2012
Known as the “Friendly Little City with a Heart as Big as Texas,” Moulton invites visitors to say good-bye to July at a festival filled with small town pride.
- Family Night at the carnival kicks off four days of festivities.
- Attendees with an appetite for culinary competitions can check out the BBQ Cook-Off, which includes categories for brisket, chili, jackpot beans, chicken, salsa, sausage and more. Foodies can also place bids for a tasty treat at a pie auction.
- Those hungering for athletic competitions can lace up their sneakers for a 5K run/walk, cheer for teams in the softball tournament or aim for first place in the horseshoe and washer pitching contest.
- Get revved up for the retro rural vehicles on display at the Antique Farm Tractor and Engine Show.
- Music lovers can move their feet to the beat of Damon Billimek, The Trevor Cole Band, Pale Horse Band and Dujka Bros & Red Ravens.
- Chow down or grab a plate on the go at the Fried Chicken Dinner, held at the Moulton KC Hall.
…and much more!
When: July 26 – 29, 2012
Where: Downtown Moulton
For more information:
Photo credit: ClipArt