Kerrville Wine and Music Festival, August 31 – September 2, 2012
Raise your glass to a summer well spent this Labor Day weekend at a ‘spirit’ed three-day showcase of Texas tunes and wineries.
- Celebrating its 21st year by popping the cork on a new event, Brewfest will be the toast of the town as attendees sample Lone Star microbrews and discover the details of home brewing.
- Connoisseurs of the grape will cluster together at wine seminars and wine and food pairings. The theme of this year’s seminar is Texas Wines & Texas Cheese– A Winning Pair. Wineries participating in the 2012 Kerrville Wine and Music Festival are McPherson Cellars, Messina Hof Winery & Resort, Brennan Vineyards, Calais Winery and Haak Vineyards & Winery.
- If the wine doesn’t help you to unwind, try a morning yoga class. Classes are open for participants of all skill levels.
- Let the Sunday Folk Song Service life your spirit.
- Music lovers can quench their thirst for Texas tunes at three 6-hour evening concerts and two 2-hour afternoon concerts featuring the following acts:
The Farewell Drifters
Lost & Nameless Orchestra
Gregory Alan Isakov
Javier Chaparro & Salud
When: August 31 – September 2, 2012
Where: Quiet Valley Ranch in Kerrville
For more information:
- visit www.kerrville-music.com
Photo Credit: Jim Dirden; Susan Roads