The Tarrant County community of Bedford invites foodies and blues fans to say so long to summer this Labor Day weekend at a festival that serves up sustenance for both the stomach and the soul.
Join a throng more than 20,000 strong who will tap their feet to the beat of tunes performed by:
Escape (a Journey tribute band)
Blues Boy Willie
Texas Slim Trio
Dobro Danny Hill
Matthew Davidson Band
Jason Elmore and Hoodoo Witch
Phlywheel featuring James Hinkle and Kirkland James
The Royal Rhythmairs
Jackie Don Loe featuring Low Hampton
Trainreck featuring Reverend K.M. Williams
- If you hunger for culinary competition, a ten spot will get you 10 samples and two votes at the Battle of the BBQ, and $10 equals 10 tickets and two poker chips for your favorite team at the Peoples Choice Event. Foodies can also find out which chefs will taste victory in the Kansas City BBQ Sanctioned Contest, the 2013 Smithfield Rib Super Series and Destination: Bacon Domination!
- Shop for a souvenir among vied or booths brimming with jewelry, pottery, and an array of arts and crafts.
Tickets: General admission $5 at the gates.
When: August 30 – September 1, 2013
Where: 1951 L Don Dodson Drive in Bedford
For more information:
- visit www.bedfordbluesbbq.com
Photo Credit: ClipArt
- Bedford Blues and BBQ Festival, September 1 – 2, 2012
- Summertime Bikes and Blues Festival, Freeport, TX, August 31 – September 1, 2012
- Navasota Blues Fest, August 9 – 10, 2013
- Summertime Bikes and Blues Festival, Freeport, TX, September 2-4, 2011
- Kerrville Fall Music Fundraiser, August 30 – September 1, 2013