BootFest, Victoria, TX, October 4 – 5, 2013
Custom made for the enjoyment of festival fans, you bet your boots that a visit to Victoria in early October will include two days of toe-tapping tunes and good, old-fashioned, family-oriented fun.
- Serenading spectators on two stages, an array of country, blues and rock ‘n roll acts will provide the soundtrack to the event, including The Turnpike Troubadours, Bri Bagwell, Micky and The Motorcars and headliner Jerrod Niemann, who rose to the top of the charts with his single “Lover, Lover.”
- Sip some suds at the Beer Booths.
- Automobile enthusiasts will get revved up over the retro rides displayed in the car show.
- Little ones will literally have a ball as they play in the water ball pit and bounce house with a ball pit at the Kids Corral, where children can also jump on Stagecoach and Sabertooth bounce houses; climb a rock wall; stick to a Velcro wall; see if they can hang on during a ride on a mechanical bull; croon a tune during karaoke, and much more. The Kids Corral stage will include appearances by the Dorothy O’Connor Pet Adoption Center, The Children’s Discovery Museum, The Texas Zoo and The Victoria Public Library.
- Watch as competitors aim for first place in the washer tournament.
- Mull over the merchandise on display at more than 70 arts and crafts vendor stalls.
- All eyes will turn to the sky when a fireworks extravaganza wraps up the festivities.
…and much more!
When: October 4 – 5, 2013
Where: Downtown Victoria
For more information:
Photo Credit: ClipArt